Lonely Planet con Lonely Planet Indonesia (Travel Guide) (English Edition)
#1 best-selling guide to Indonesia*
Lonely Planet Indonesia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in a traditional gamelan performance, laze on hidden beaches, or hike volcanic peaks; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Indonesia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Indonesia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, environment, outdoor activities, responsible travel and more
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Java, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, Maluku, Papua, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Indonesia, our most comprehensive guide to Indonesia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bali or Lombok? Check out Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok for a comprehensive look at all these islands have to offer; or Pocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.